Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Mac Minister Reveals What Really Happened At The The Source Hip-Hop Music Awards (Audio)


In A Explosive One-Hour Long Interview With Hip-Hop Website Siccness.Net Mac Minister Berates and Name Checks Several Rappers and Reveals What Really Happened At The The Source Hip-Hop Music Awards San Francisco rap promoter Mac Minister (née Andre Dow) retells his encounters with San Francisco Bay Area rappers, the most notable being the 2000 altercation during 2000 The Source Hip-Hop Music Awards involving E-40. This is what Mac Minister had to say about scuffle he had with E-40 at the 2000 The Source Hip-Hop Music Awards: “I used to really like E-40 but this is what he did. I was jumped at the Source Awards by E-40 and them. They was jealous because I was in the front of the Source Awards and Snoop had the number one album of the year, The Last Meal. And I was on the Eastsidaz album and I was on Doggy’s Angels. And I was on the Bad Azz album Personal Business. I’m at the Source Awards with Cash Money, and I’m at the front.” The controversial interview ended with Mac Minister berating and name checking other rappers in a exceedingly long drawn out waggish rant: "I don't care how much money he got. Money don't make you a boss! A boss is a motherfucker who makes descisions and recognizes certain shit in the streets. That's a boss. When a nigga can show up city to city, state to state, and you don't have to have 500 niggas with you to feel comfortable and to accepted. A boss is a nigga in the street. Mac Shawn is a fuckin' rat. That's E-40 cousin. That nigga's a snitch. He even said some shit about me! I'm disaapointed in Snoop. Snoop gave this nigga a motherfuckin' major platform. I'm lookin' at BET, I'm like, 'I can't get a motherfuckin' dime from you nigga! A blue nickel, or a screaming quarter. I've taken more hits than Mike Vick and I'm still scramblin'. I'm surrounded by a bunch of bitch ass niggas. I'm surrounded by suckers. It would take a particular real nigga to fuck with me. You can't be a sucker and love me. You can't be a buster and fuck with me. Hooooooow!? (How?!) Ain't nann nigga from Vallejo did a motherfuckin' thing for me. Only nigga to send me anything was B-Legit and I respect B-Legit! The only nigga from Vallejo who did anything for me. Put some money on my books was B-Legit. B-Legit is a certified real nigga. Alot of these bitch ass niggas they deserve a sermon!Especially these fake ass niggas who been actin' like they been doin' somethin' for me. Especially niggas like J-Diggs and niggas of that caliber. Nigga, don't be doin' that! Don't make movies... BET...lil' American Gangster... Nigga, I ain't done! You bitch ass nigga! Nigga, I got an appeal process! I'm coming home, nigga! But I'm patiently waiting because I'm a real nigga! You violating the motherfuckin' code. Bitch ass nigga, you sittin' up there speakin' on shit! I haven't exhausted all my appeals! Shut your bitch ass up, nigga! You ain't contribute nothing! You ain't throw a Chinese yen, a Mexican peso, ain't sent a bitch to say "hello." A motherfuckin' ain't doin' nothing, man! But try to live off a motherfucker's pain and suffering."

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Video: J-Diggs - “It's Funky” (Messy Marv, JT The Bigga Figga and M-Dot 80 Diss)

Artist: J-Diggs  Song: “It's Funky” Producer: N/A Disc: Where J-Diggs At? Label: ℗ 2019 Romp't Out/Thizz Nation/ Rapbay/Urbanlife...